Sunday 30 June 2019

My lovely collections from PawsNWags 😊

Those who know me will know I love to buy things for my darling Bingsu,
be it clothing or accessories or toys.
I just love to dress my princess up whenever I can. 😊

PawsNWags have variety of bowties, collars & bandanas
with so many fabric collections that we can choose from,
 best thing that I like is lady boss can customise for me!
So being the shopaholic mama,
 of course have to buy something for bingsu the princess lah.

When I saw their launch of unicorn prints I know I must faster place an order,
it’s so pretty & it’s limited edition!
Ordering was a breeze through the website,
I was so excited to receive them after placing order.
I was in awe when I received the unicorn collar,
 really very de pretty lah!!😍😍😍
 I actually loved it so much that I asked lady boss
whether she can make a bib for my little boy or not
& she accepted readily hehe.



My other pretty collection definitely has to be the recent one made
for this year chinese new year!
I saw the new print released & I immediately text lady boss again,
this round I requested more from her. 🤣
I wanna customise set of 3 for chinese new year!
 A bib for bingsu, bib for my little boy & angbao holder for myself. 😬
Ladyboss as usual accepted my customisation readily
& even helped me rush the order before chinese new year.
My relatives love the angbao holder very much as well,
so  probably I should buy as a gift for them next year as well.



Thank you ladyboss for always accepting my unusual requests,
I’m blessed to have got to know you.
Please remember to tag me whenever you have new & pretty collections,
so the shopaholic mama can continue her shopping journey. 😬😬



No comments:

Post a Comment